- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Total floor area: 174.10 sq mts (1873 sq ft approx.)
- Excellent location
- Presented in excellent repair
- Detached garage
- Cobblelock drive
- Electric gated entry
- Tudor facade
- Large open car port (with outdoor sockets and lighting)
- Intruder alarm
- Garden room
- Cobble lock rear with area in lawn and remainder screened off for reduced maintainance.
- Privacy provided with mature hedging and wooden fencing.
DescriptionSherry Fitzgerald Conor McManus are delighted to introduce to the market, No. 6 Cloverhill, Monaghan.
An enviable family home with an eye catching Tudor style elevations.
Cloverhill is a mature and particularily tranquil enclave of detached dwellings.
The main entrance to the property is secured by a sliding electric gate that leads to a cobble lock drive, bordered with mature planting. A custom car port with glass roof, linking it to the side of the dwelling provides shelter from the elements.
Beyond the attractive facade the entrance hall gives access to both the sitting and living room.
The kitchen/dining was re-fitted in recent years with beautiful sage units and island, granite counter top and quality Neff appliances. The utility room also upgraded is plumbed for laundry appliances and provides access to the guest shower room and rear patio. Double doors from the kitchen lead to the sun room linking the house to the garden and carport.
Upstairs are four good sized bedrooms (master en-suite) and the upgraded bathroom.
Not over looked and enjoying the evening sun, the rear garden is partly in lawn and the remainder planted to reduce maintainence with a wood framed garden room and the detached garage.
All in all this is a splendid family home in a fabulous location.
- Entrance Hall:
- 4.45m x 2.34m (14'7" x 7'8")
- A solid wood door leads to the entrance hall with wood floor, cream painted wood trim and stairs and a quality wool carpet on the stairs and landing.
- Living Room:
- 5.42m x 4.18m (17'9" x 13'9")
- A bay window to the front allows floor space for an additonal sofa, the recently replaced marble fireplace (gas fire) is simple yet timeless. A side gable draw extra light.
- Living Room:
- 5.53m x 3.71m (18'2" x 12'2")
- Good size sitting room with a new marble fireplace (gas fire), wood floor, gable window and a triplicate feature of windows to the front.
- Kitchen Dining Room:
- 7.93m x 3.98m (26'0" x 13'1")
- Upgraded recently with a beuatiful sage green cabinetry, a large island provinding storage and dining space, a complimenting granite counter top and quality Neff appliances. A high gloss floor tile runs from the kitchen through to the utility. Double doors lead to the sun room.
- Sun Room:
- 3.65m x 3.07m (12' x 10'1")
- The sun room links the living space to the garden with full double glazing and an ornate trim. Double door access leads to the car port.
- Utility Room:
- 2.32m x 2.09m (7'7" x 6'10")
- Outfitted and upgraded to match the kitchen, plumbed for laundry appliances, access to guest shower room and the rear patio.
- Guest WC:
- 2.09m x 1.52m (6'10" x 5')
- Walk in wet room shower, fully tiled, gable window.
- 3.18m x 3.10m (10'5" x 10'2")
- Luxury wool carpet, hotpress, pull down ladder access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.34m x 4.14m (14'3" x 13'7")
- Large double with bay window, wood floor.
- 2.32m x 1.20m (7'7" x 3'11")
- Outfitted in recent years with shower unit, fully tiled, and a gable window.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.95m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")
- Double with feature dormer window to the front and Velux window to the rear. Custom fitted storage. wood floor.
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.63m x 3.21m (11'11" x 10'6")
- Double to rear, wood floor.
- Bedroom 4:
- 3.14m x 2.51m (10'4" x 8'3")
- Small double to rear, wood floor
- 2.32m x 2.24m (7'7" x 7'4")
- Recently renewed with large shower enclosure, fully tiled, high gloss grey marble effect, wall mounted heater, whb, wc.
Cloverhill is located parallel to the Clones Road in Monaghan town, on the park road. From town take the slip road behind Applegreen continuing past St Louis National School and Cloverhill is on the right. No. 6 is located directly opposite the main entrance, see Sherry Fitz sale board.
Schools near 6 CloverhillVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »